In the New Style of IT, networks become a critical source of agility, consistency and value. That’s why HP created the broadest open standards-based, unified and software-defined networking (SDN) portfolio of its kind—which drives simplification with networks that understand, adapt to and protect your business applications in real-time and provides the foundation for innovation. Only HP extends the momentum of software-defined networking everywhere—from the mobile edge to the heart of data centres—providing a future-ready fabric and a trusted approach to get you there, which gives you the power to drive the outcomes your organization demands, today.
HP Networking Delivering Business Outcomes
- Broadest open (industry) standards-based, unified and software-defined networking (SDN) portfolio of its kind
- Driving simplification with networks that understand, adapt to and protect business applications in real-time
- Only HP extends the momentum of software-defined networking everywhere and provide a future-ready fabric that gives power
Unify and Simplify Your Network with The HP Converged Campus Network
Your customers and workers not only demand a wired-like performance from the wireless networks they access—they desire a seamless, unified connection to any application with simple and consistent onboarding, access policies, security, and performance. That’s what HP Converged Campus Network delivers. Our innovative, cost-effective, open standards–based solutions:
- Reduce management and operational complexity
- Streamline your network operations to promote greater agility
HP Intelligent Management Center Eases Administrative Pain
HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) is a comprehensive, modular, flexible, and scalable management platform that dynamically responds to network changes. Its integrated toolset covers the entire network, from the data centre to the edge, even in a geographically dispersed organization. HP IMC supports the management of all HP Networking equipment as well as more than 6,000 third-party devices from a variety of vendors.
- Promotes continuous uptime and availability across wired and wireless networks
- Manages proactively to ensure continuity and security
- Delivers secure unified access and policy enforcement