Healthcare institutions need tools that can help them meet complex demands, such as delivering better patient care, collaborating with other providers and protecting sensitive information—all while
Or get work done on the go with thin, portable mice that easily slip into your pocket or bag. Help keep confidential information safe with advanced keyboard technology, such as Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), which encrypts keystrokes before transmitting them to a PC or other device. Available in a wide range of price points to meet your needs and budget, Microsoft PC accessories are built to last and integrate easily with existing apps and devices.
Easy user experience
With the healthcare industry embracing digital transformation, healthcare professionals are spending more time using technology than ever before. So it makes sense that how they type, swipe, point, and click—and the products they use to do these things—can affect daily performance and long-term health. Microsoft’s innovative, modern PC accessories give users the freedom to work the way that is most comfortable and productive for them. Easy to set up, manage, and clean, Microsoft accessories can also be mixed and matched to suit a variety of needs, preferences
- Keyboards with programmable buttons and customizable settings provide quick access to favorite docs, files or functions.
- Mice with
ambidextrousdesign, multiple scrolling options, and precise tracking help keep users comfortable and productive.
- Microsoft ergonomic keyboards and mice can help reduce lost productivity due to repetitive strain injuries.
- Increased mobility and collaboration
Empower healthcare professionals to deliver better patient care with Microsoft PC accessories that
- Make meetings more effective by using the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter to quickly display presentations from your laptop to a big screen.
- Collaborate with other providers or external partners from anywhere using the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter and LifeCam Studio for
By 2020, the average cost of a data breach will exceed $150 million. 2 Without proper security measuresin place, a cyberthief could access sensitive patient information by intercepting keystrokes on a wireless keyboard. Microsoft modern keyboards help you protect restricted data and comply with government regulations using technology such as biometric sign-in 3 and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), which encrypts keystrokes before transmitting them to a PC or other device.
- Microsoft AES keyboards are also enabled with ﬁrmware that blocks access to the AES key after it’s installed in the factory.
- Random data generation and unique identiﬁers for each transmission help prevent more sophisticated attacks.
For more questions or inquiries about CDW + Microsoft Accessories please contact your CDW Account manager today 800.972.3922