The modern worker demands modern technology. For millennials, workplace technology can be a deciding factor in accepting a new job – or even in leaving their current position. To empower creativity and collaboration, and increase employee engagement, it’s important to offer the latest devices, which are optimized for the modern workforce.
Microsoft Surface: designed for the modern workplace
The new Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 is made for modern workers, offering high performance, lightweight design, versatile features and the familiarity of Microsoft applications. Let’s take a closer look at some of its features.
High performance: Surface Laptop 2 for Business has more multitasking power to get more done with the latest quad-core powered 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor. See your work in true-to-life colour with the vibrant and durable 13.5” PixelSense™ Display.
Innovative design: The thin, lightweight laptop fits easily into your bag at just 2.76 lbs. Surface Laptop 2 comes with a choice of four rich tone-on-tone colours, including black.
Versatility: The 13.5” interactive touchscreen supports fast, easy navigation for work, and on-screen writing and drawing with Surface Pen. You can also turn Surface Laptop 2 into a desktop PC when you connect to external monitors with Surface Dock. (Surface Pen and Surface Dock sold separately.)
The best of Microsoft: Keep your business running with the familiarity of Windows 10, the protection of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security and the reliability of Office 365.
7 key benefits of pairing Microsoft Surface with Microsoft Office 365
A Forrester Total Economic Impact™ study commissioned by Microsoft in May 2018 outlined the cost savings and business benefits of using Microsoft Surface devices powered by Office 365. Some of the highlights include:
- Workers gained nearly five hours in weekly productivity on common daily tasks and business processes using Microsoft 365 on Surface.
- Features such as Pen, Touch, Dial, 3D in PowerPoint, collaboration features in Skype and Microsoft Teams saved 27 minutes per day on creative tasks.
- Enhanced teamwork capabilities of Microsoft 365 powered Surface devices saved employees over three hours each week.
- Business decision making by senior leadership was accelerated by nearly 21%.
- The mobility benefits of Surface combined with the secure remote access features of Microsoft 365 saved mobile workers over four hours per week.
- IT saved two and a half hours per application provisioning request and over 25 minutes configuring each device.
- Security breach remediation costs were reduced by 80% and the number of annual breaches were reduced by 50%.
As you can see, the combination of Microsoft Surface and Office 365 can lead to gains in productivity and efficiency across the board – all while enabling employees to choose their preferred working style. View the latest Microsoft Surface devices.