In an increasingly digital age where employees can work from anywhere, implementing adequate security measures has never been more important for organizations big and small. This comes with a unique set of challenges, especially as backhauling traffic to corporate networks for inspection continues to create higher costs, impacts performance and introduces greater risk to organizations who aren’t equipped with the proper solutions to mitigate this.
That’s where we come in.
We’re thrilled to now offer Palo Alto Networks Prisma SASE as part of our roster of world-class solutions, bringing the industry’s most comprehensive secure access service edge (SASE) product to Canadian organizations. Prisma SASE brings together Prisma Access and Prisma SD-WAN, which are available as a bundle or as standalone products.
What is Prisma Access and what can it do for organizations?
There are benefits left, right and centre – but let’s start with the basics:
- Prisma Access works to consolidate all the networking and security capabilities organizations need into a cloud-delivered platform, providing first-class security that is reliable and scalable for users, regardless of where they work.
- This solution consolidates four comprehensive security capabilities, Firewall as a Service (FaaS), Zero-Trust Network Access (ZTNA), Cloud Security Web Gateway (Cloud SWG) and Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), into one secure platform. By doing so, Prisma Access allows Software as a Service (SaaS) applications to dynamically scale as needed, optimizing the user experience.
- By adopting Prisma Access, organizations can take advantage of secure access to all applications, reducing the risk of application threats and data breaches. Organizations can then prioritize mission-critical applications, ensuring consistent performance, reduced costs and complexities and increased security.
What about Prisma SD-WAN?
First, let’s start by defining SD-WAN. A software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) is a virtual architecture that allows organizations to securely connect users to applications. The need has never been greater for consistent and reliable performance using low-cost connectivity between branch networks, and that’s why our experts have been seeing an increase in adoption of SD-WAN solutions in recent months by organizations across all industries.
Here’s everything you need to know about Prisma SD-WAN in a nutshell:
- Prisma SD-WAN is a cloud-delivered solution that eliminates the costs of expensive multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) network solutions, improves end-user experiences, and provides scalability to modernize network security.
- This solution works by delivering wide area network connectivity to branch offices, providing simplified application-defined routing with guaranteed performance that reduces overall cost and complexity.
- Deployed through the second layer of Prisma Access, Network as a Service (NaaS), Prisma SD-WAN allows organizations to optimize their traffic. Whether the traffic is coming from remote networks or mobile users worldwide, Prisma Access inspects it and enforces security policies before routing it out to the internet, cloud application, headquarters or a private data centre.
We’re committed to delivering best-in-class IT services and solutions that transform network capabilities for organizations across Canada, and we couldn’t be prouder to partner with Palo Alto Networks to introduce these two solutions to Canadian organizations.
If your organization needs secure, cloud-delivered remote access alongside top-tier technical support and customer service, look no further. We’re here for you. Connect with one of our industry experts today by visiting cdw.ca/security.