Epson’s reliable, high-speed document scanners are designed to help improve efficiency and accuracy in nearly every administrative application. Offices can quickly scan, share and save medical records, prescriptions, insurance documents, IDs and more with Epson’s lineup of portable, desktop and workgroup document scanners.
Epson’s document scanners, including the DS-870 colour duplex workgroup document scanner, the DS-530 colour duplex document scanner, the DS-320 portable duplex document scanner and the new DS-32000 and DS-30000 large-format document scanners, help users streamline the process of turning paper forms into digitized, structured data for electronic medical records, research databases or other desired locations.
Epson document scanners offer speeds up to 85 ppm and peak daily duty cycles up to 9,000 sheets. Included TWAIN and ISIS drivers ensure compatibility with virtually any document management software. Plus, the 3-year limited warranty includes next-business-day replacement, with free shipping, for minimal downtime and a low TCO (total cost of ownership).
From scanning patient lab results and prescriptions to ID cards and bound materials, Epson scanners are a perfect solution for your healthcare needs. Here are some of the features offered by Epson scanners:
A wide array of configuration options
• With the optional Network Interface Unit (sold separately), Epson enables more scanners to work over the network
• Broad portfolio of 16 scanners provides IT with maximized flexibility and workflow optimization
Seamlessly integrates with document management systems
• Epson is certified with over 70 key ECM software providers for easy integration with document management solutions
Strong value for both purchase and integration
• Compatible with existing software – TWAIN and ISIS drivers are included on all key commercial scanners
• Significant savings can be achieved
• Broad portfolio facilitates only buying the functionality you need
In today’s demanding and varied healthcare offices, Epson is committed to providing integrated technology solutions that can help reduce operating costs, simplify and streamline training and improve patient care and safety. For more information on Epson document scanners, please visit CDW.ca/Epson.