At CDW we value our coworkers and once a quarter we like to recognize a specific coworker that goes above and beyond his or her daily tasks. This nominated CDW Canada coworker, aka our “Rockstar”, has demonstrated commitment, determination and exceptional performance above the call of duty, with a task, project, process change or customer interaction while embodying the culture of The CDW Way.
The winner of the Q2 2018 Rockstar award was recognized for the following attributes:
- The last person to leave this office every day. He is very dedicated to his role and deserves to get praised for the great work he has been doing
- He does above and beyond what is expected with great response time
- Always helpful and responds fast
- Has been excellent at responding quickly and assisting with solution to customer networking needs. He has stayed late into the evening to make sure my emails were answered same day and makes the effort to come by in person to work on projects and be strategic
- Dedicated and hardworking, who will take pride in his role and give the extra time needed to complete the solution
Without further ado, we would like to congratulate Duggal for his amazing efforts and commitment, not only in Q2 but all year round. Great job Puneet!
Tell us a bit about yourself? How long have you been with CDW? What is your role?
I have been with CDW for 2.5 years starting in sales and moving to the Integrated Technology team as the Inside Solutions Architect for Networking.
What is your hobby or favorite activities outside of work?
My favorite hobbies are basketball, movies, & adventure tourism.
What was your favorite project you worked on last quarter?
My favorite project was a response to a request for proposal for a data centre application centric infrastructure project which included Cisco Tetration and Netbrain.
What is the best part about working at CDW?
CDW is large enough to be the #1 value added re-seller, and nimble enough to adjust to IT trends. It is a family of 500 people.