At CDW we value our coworkers and once a quarter we like to recognize a specific coworker that goes above and beyond his or her daily tasks. This nominated CDW Canada coworker, aka our “Rockstar”, has demonstrated commitment, determination and exceptional performance above the call of duty, with a task, project, process change or customer interaction while embodying the culture of The CDW Way.
The winner of the Q4 2017 Rockstar award was recognized for the following attributes:
- She is the perfect example of a valuable coworker.
- She always goes above and beyond the call of duty
- She managed an unexpected amount of digital design jobs during Q4 2017
- She works outside regular hours to come up with creative concepts in order to make our campaigns stand out
- She is wickedly creative, completes projects with impossibly tight deadlines, and truly encompasses the CDW Way in her interactions with others
- Her quick turn and excellent designs makes her a go-to person when a last-minute project needs attention
- She supports last minute requests, is a true team player, and always remains positive
Without further ado, we would like to congratulate Bronte Stefaniuk for her amazing efforts and commitment, not only in Q4 but all year round. Great job Bronte!
Tell us a bit about yourself? How long have you been with CDW? What is your role?
I’ve been with CDW for about a year and a half now as an Associate Designer. Our small but mighty team of four handles all design and eCommerce activities for CDW Canada – anything from event design to website updates. Specifically, I focus on our digital and social campaigns, larger events such as BTEX Toronto & West, showcase/landing page creation & management, and odd projects in between.
What is your hobby or favorite activities outside of work?
Outside of work I like to stay creative with drawing, painting, & freelance design. I think it’s important to continue to build my design skills and learn new things. Other than that, I play soccer, go for walks with my dog Mumford, and play Destiny 2!
What was your favorite project you worked on last quarter?
There’s always so much going on in Q4, but our digital team wrapped up the year with a ton of awesome campaigns, so it’s hard to decide! Our Dell & CDW “Perfect Pairing” branding campaign was a huge project and a really fun challenge. With this, we had the opportunity to branch out from the creative of our everyday campaigns and think outside the box, and the result was pretty sweet. 😉
What is the best part about working at CDW?
Definitely the amazing marketing team I get to work with. It keeps me motivated to work alongside people who I feel are innovative and hardworking. The positive energy and creativity is contagious, and – as an added bonus – we have a lot of fun together.